Entry fee $350.00 per rider ($700 per team),
This will include:
- Entry pack,
- 2.5 days hard adventure enduro riding,
- Pasta meal and cold drink at the end of day one. Steak Burger at the Bull Ring end of day two.
- Water blasters available for use at the end of the first day’s riding.
- Remote fuel transport
This event will be restricted to 100 entrants and there will be a minimum number of entries of 50 riders. If 50 riders is not achieved the event may be cancelled.
Riders with suitable motorcycles over the age of 16 are eligible to enter.
Riders aged 14-16 years may enter but can only enter in the teams class.
Entries Close 1st October
To register your interest in this event email Sean
or Enter online
Entries close for the Husqvarna Hard Enduro on the 1st October 2020 or when the maximum entry of 100 riders is reached. For an entry after this time please apply in writing to the race director.
Force Majeure and Refund policy
In the event that the event has to be cancelled due to Covid-19, extreme weather conditions or any other reason the following refund policy will apply;
- Up until 30th September full refund available
- 1st October till 12th October 50% refund available
- After 12th October NO refunds available.
Refunds must be applied for in writing no later than 12th October 2020.